About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
- Priority programmer and developer certificate in one of the authorized colleges in the market - a must!
- Experience of at least 1-2 years in priority implementation and development - mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in characterizing and implementing processes, reports, screens and procedures - mandatory
- Experience from an industrial company - an advantage
- Priority key - mandatory
- Knowledge of production systems - an advantage
- BI developer/implementer in a click - an advantage
- Knowledge of Hebrew and English is mandatory (reading, writing, speaking)
- Introduction to a database and getting to know the report generator
- Building, editing and changing reports of the first and second degree, and tabular reports
- Knowing the keys that exist in the system, their various uses and the links between the keys and the various tables
- Identifying columns from child screens and linking them to parent screens in reports
- Building procedures for running reports under different input conditions
- Unloading developments and learning programmer procedures
- Building screens, writing triggers for screens and integrating procedures, interfaces and loading screens
- Knowing and controlling the interface generators and loading
Scope of work:
- Writing characterization documents and implementing and developing requirements according to the users' needs
- Building reports for users, implementing new modules, user support, trainings
- Planning, monitoring and control of the ongoing project activity
- The ongoing project - task management, prioritization, working with employees and managers in the organization
The role consists of:
- Application in ERP PRIORITY
- Answering and handling faults and service calls
- Responsibility for projects
- Training and implementation for users
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.