About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio ofsoftware products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them toprovide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user andenterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate serviceproviders’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize andautomate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3billion in fiscal 2021.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
In one sentence, we are looking for a professional who has a clear understanding of the product vision and requirements of the telco industry, and is able to articulate, communicate and convey these to the inbound team.
- Previous experience in the telco industry in a similar position of at least 5 years
- Be business-oriented and able to represent customer needs
- Experienced in functionality/specs definition, architecture, and design
- Ability to facilitate scope changes and prioritization
- Experience in agile methodologies is appreciated
- Matrix management, good negotiation, and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must
Scope of work:
- Contribute towards the creation of business flows based on client requirements
- Build high-level solutions for business requests
- Meet customers to understand their needs and explain the product solution
- Work with software engineers and other partners (i.e Architects, Products) to define and be aligned with business, development, and deployment needs
- Research and adopt new technologies used for applying concrete solutions to ongoing challenges
- Model the system components and define the R&R between components
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.