About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
We are looking for a professional Service Engineer to help us to build, plan and support ourcustomers worldwide. Our client is a technology company providing game-changing solutionsfor the professional Lighting and Communication market. Juganu uses existing lightinginfrastructure to turn the physical world into endless digital capabilities.
By leveraging the density of lighting infrastructure, Juganu provides a wireless platform with anabundance of applications for a more connected, productive, and safe environment, indoors andoutdoors, at a fraction of cost and time.
Lighting, Smart Cities, and Horticulture
Years on the market
- At least 3 years of experience with Linux systems - must
- Experience with virtual environments (ESXI/ProxMox) - Must
- Experience with Shell/Python scripting - a big advantage
- Experience with communication devices (Switches/Routers/Firewalls) - a big advantage
- IT background - Advantage
- Creative team player
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in English
Scope of work:
As part of this job, you will have to:
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand,define, and plan our network topology solution per project
- Configure, maintain, and update our projects worldwide
- Enhance and improve our monitoring and alerting capabilities
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.