About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Rivery is a fully managed DataOps platform, helping hundreds of businesses around the world to consolidate, orchestrate, and manage all their data with ease and efficiency.
Their mission is to empower data professionals to manage and control all organizational data and solve complex data challenges, so organizations can focus on unlocking their full business potential.
Data integration, data management
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 50 employees
Current technology stack
Python, Docker, MongoDB
- 4 years' experience with Python
- Experience with technologies such as Docker, MongoDB, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, and Druid
- Experience with at least one of the Cloud DWH / Data Lake Engine, such as Athena, Spark, Redshift, BigQuery, and Snowflake
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Fast learner, able to adapt to new technologies
- GO language (big advantage)
- Experience in building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of DWH design patterns
Scope of work:
- Develop end-to-end features, from design to implementation and deployment of our core product
- Provide innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Work and collaborate with software engineers, architects, product managers, and DevOps to create an amazing product
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.