About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
getWizer is a fast-growing startup that harnesses top-notch technology to help our customers understand what consumers really want.Their unique technology is favored by leading global brands (details on our website), giving them a competitive edge by collecting and analyzing data quicker and simpler. Our Israeli office is located in Poleg (Sapir train station area).If you love building complex systems while solving real business problems in a dynamic startup environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you. We appreciate work-life balance and diversity.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
1-CTO, 1- Data anilityc, 1-backend, 1-frontend. Total in the company up to 30 (5 Technical)
Current technology stack
Python, Django, Celery, AWS, Novo nordisk, marketing architect, Sony, Reebok
• At least 4 years of practical experience building complex web applications (backends) in Python
• Solid understanding of Web application technologies and architectures (e.g., REST, web security, middleware, access control, etc.)
• High proficiency of OOP principles (DDD – a plus!)
• Experience working with a Linux, Docker, and Cloud (AWS/Google) environment
• Experience with working both SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with the following development practices: continuous integration, TDD – a plus
• Having good SQL knowledge (wiring queries)
Scope of work:
• Please take part in the entire life cycle (design, implementation, deployment, and support) of building new features and capabilities into our product. This includes operational and data analysis features that are part of the back-end, implemented in Python
• Build a new research platform over AWS-based data lakes
• Understand the product and its ecosystem, including various 3rd party services and tools
• Keep up to date and apply software engineering best practices to continuously improve the quality of our codebase and getWizer’s velocity
• Think out of the box and be proactive in all aspects of your work
• Collaborate with your peers to produce optimal solutions, continuously teach and learn, and…. have fun!
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.