About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Looking for an experienced Python developer who wants to join a brilliant team. Our client is the leading platform to quickly move mission-critical data to the Cloud, to keep it operating at performance standards on par with even the fastest on-premises environments. Silk works with global enterprise companies and Cloud providers to ensure a seamless, efficient, and smooth migration process, followed by unparalleled performance speeds for all data and applications in the Cloud. The platform makes Cloud environments run up to ten times faster, and the entire application stack is more resilient to any infrastructure hiccups or malfunctions.
Years on the market
13+ years on the market
Team size and structure
Over 500 employees worldwide, Kyiv team – we can start building our Kyiv team
Current technology stack
Python, NoSQL, RESTful APIs
- BSC/BA in computer science or software engineering
- At least 4 years programming experience, with excellent knowledge in Python and system-level programming
- Experience in a Linux working environment
- Experience with public Cloud development
- Designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience in building scalable RESTful APIs and using external/internal third-party APIs
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, and documentation design)
- Familiarity with at least one server-side framework (e.g., FastAPI, flask, Spring, Django, Rails, Express, Asp.net
- Experience with Python - a great advantage!
- Software development experience for a SaaS company
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Event-Driven architecture, and Microservices patterns and tooling
- System architecture and design skills of large scale web services
- Frontend/ Full stack experience
Advantage knowledge areas:
- Storage system
- Cloud environment
Scope of work:
- Thinking out of the box of realistic huge impact ideas - and getting them implemented
- End-to-end development of our’s products and features, from design to implementation and from database to client
- Solving diverse, complex problems of high scale using cutting edge systems & technologies
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver amazing products
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, and stability of our products, environments, and tools
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in an ongoing effort to perfect our products
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.