QA Automation Engineer TLV
About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. is synonymous with dynamic defense, daring innovation,and technological ingenuity. For over 70 years, the company has pioneered advances in defensesolutions for air, land, sea, space, and cyber. Our innovations are based on extensive operationalexperience and understanding of evolving combat requirements. They enable the rapiddevelopment of effective solutions for complex challenges on a variety of fronts.
Always ahead ‒ we ensure ongoing advantages for our global client base. We are dedicated tocontinuously enhancing our customer service, as well as expanding our global industrialcooperation programs.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
- 3 years experience in infrastructure development and automation testing
- Experience (coding skills) with #C, C++
- Familiarity with test methodologies and test tools
- Significant experience in developing systems for automation testing, both for
- Client-Server/Web applications, and for Embedded performance & monitoring
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Interpersonal dynamics - the work includes close processes with the development and system engineering teams
- Initiative and push of ideas
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with HTTP's protocols
- System planning ability - architecture, software modularity, translation of system requirements into the implementation of tests and characterizations
- Academic degree - software engineering, computer science, information systems, software engineer
Scope of work:
We are looking for a tester in the automation team: the job includes planning anddeveloping infrastructure and automated tests, developing simulators, and analyzing theresults of the run.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.