About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client's a promising and innovative Israel-based start-up developing a behavior prediction platform. Motiv8AI is the pioneer behind EmpathAI™, a patented and field-proven behavioral prediction technology that leverages psychological methodologies and advanced mathematical modeling to predict the future actions of an individual.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Motiv8AI has spent five years of dedicated research with leading psychologists and AI experts to arrive at a behavioral prediction solution that can create a multi-dimensional depiction of an individual's personality. From this, future actions and interactions are simulated with unparalleled precision, at scale and near real-time.
By connecting with an individual’s mobile app, EmpathAI™ is able to build psychological constructs through the deployment of feature engineering and machine learning. Our novel Machine Learning algorithm continuously fine tunes predictions by integrating with ongoing digital footprints, mobile device metadata, and peer-group interactions.
The EmpathAI™ platform has demonstrated a 22% increase in business performance spanning millions of users. We serve sizable industries, including finance, e-Commerce, HR, and insurance, all of which have reported double-digit growth.
AI, Psychology, Machine Learning
Years on the market
- Proven experience with building test automation infrastructure and frameworks from scratch, and integration into CI pipeline
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Test Automation Engineer, in Python, with a focus on mobile technology
- At least one year of experience as a manual Quality Engineer
- Good understanding of quality methodologies, testing tools, and the development process, including Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, and Agile
- Diverse capabilities and willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver high-quality products under tight resources, including manual testing when needed
- Excellent knowledge in testing infrastructure tools like Pytest, Git, Mobile Testing farms, or GitLab-CI
- Good familiarity with iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and a hard-working individual
- Ability to perform well under pressure and tight schedules
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both conversational and technical
It will be a plus:
- Experience with SDK test automation and data-driven
Scope of work:
- You will be part of our growing quality assurance team for a world-class AI software platform:
- Build, execute, and maintain our automation infrastructure, test automation, and manual software testing of Motiv8AI’s Mobile and Cloud applications
- Work directly under the QA Manager and own features end-to-end and work back-to-back with the development and product teams, in order to derive the full testing needs and plans
- Collaborate with an Agile multi-disciplinary team, manage defect tracking, monitor and communicate results
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.