About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Hailo specializes in Artificial Intelligence processors to deliver data-center class performance to edge devices. Hailo’s mission is to enable smart edge technologies reach their full potential. The solution Hailo presents bridges the gap between existing and future AI technologies and the compute capacity needed to power these applications.
The company is focused on building AI processors efficient and compact enough to compute and interpret vast amounts of data in real-time — processors that can be embedded in the edge devices themselves. Now, complicated AI applications that could previously only run on the cloud are made possible to run on the edge, and the best part – with a fraction of the power consumption.
Years on the market
established in 2017
- At least 5+ years of experience in test automation, performance and functional testing - Must
- Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes, and implementation of test automation - Must
- Experience with Microsoft certification testing (WHQL/HLK) for Windows
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket
- Proven Hands-on experience with Python/.NET
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Team spirit, Great communication, and presentation skills
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Pytest
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Scope of work:
- Plan, design, develop, execute and monitor Python-based automated tests for complex functional and non-functional testing (performance/scale/stress)
- Design and implement CI pipelines
- Work closely with R&D teams to solve bugs detected by the tests
- Promote automation testing best practices for performance and E2E testing
- Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis, and infrastructure
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.