About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Noosa offers brands a personal & relevant new channel to connect with their customers. Reward selected and pre-approved customers with a personalized pay-later service. Increase brand affinity & customer retention with relevant content along the journey.
With a brand native finance services, you can now use social features to focus on your most loyal customers and drive conversation throughout the installment plan
Current technology stack
Nodе.js, React, Mongodb, AWS, Heroku
- Excellent English
- Great communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in the field
- Superb computer competence
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Sharp attention to detail
- Fast / self-learner
Scope of work:
- Maintaining standards for reliability and performance of production
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readine
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.