About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client's a promising and innovative Israel-based start-up developing a behavior prediction platform. Motiv8AI is the pioneer behind EmpathAI™, a patented and field-proven behavioral prediction technology that leverages psychological methodologies and advanced mathematical modeling to predict the future actions of an individual.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Motiv8AI has spent five years of dedicated research with leading psychologists and AI experts to arrive at a behavioral prediction solution that can create a multi-dimensional depiction of an individual's personality. From this, future actions and interactions are simulated with unparalleled precision, at scale and near real-time.
By connecting with an individual’s mobile app, EmpathAI™ is able to build psychological constructs through the deployment of feature engineering and machine learning. Our novel machine learning algorithm continuously fine tunes predictions by integrating with ongoing digital footprints, mobile device metadata, and peer-group interactions.
The EmpathAI™ platform has demonstrated a 22% increase in business performance spanning millions of users. We serve sizable industries, including finance, e-Commerce, HR, and Insurance, all of which have reported double-digit growth.
AI, Psychology, Machine Learning
Years on the market
- At least 3 years of proven experience in manual QA over complex systems
- Proven strong background testing web applications, API oriented & Cloud environment like AWS or Azure
- Background in test automation methods for APIs, micro-services, web browsers, databases, mobiles applications
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with UNIX or LINUX operating systems
- Having strong analytical skills, solution oriented, and decision making/risk management in challenging situations
- Continuous improvements orientation by building QA KPIs
- Experience in Agile software delivery methods
Scope of work:
- Responsible for testing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the company services over AWS/GCP/Azure/Aliyun
- Own the testing duties with the customer over the customer app
- Help DevOps with customer support
It will be a plus:
- Strong coding abilities and experience - OO and script languages
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines and methods
- Experience with SELENIUM and / or with Appium
- B.Sc in computer science
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.