About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Varonis Systems is the leader in unstructured and semi-structured data governance software, which is any human-generated data within a company’s environment. Our goal is to protect companies' most sensitive information from insider threats and cyber attacks. We do this by allowing organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data.
We are searching for a great and experienced team leader to join our group and help develop a software suite that protects file and email servers from cyber attacks and insider threats. We analyze the behavior of people and machines accessing your data, alert on misbehavior, and enforce a principle of least privilege.
Cloud, Configuration distribution
Current technology stack
.NET Core & .NET 5, C#/С++, Microservice architecture, Cloud development, Rabbit MQ/Kafka, Azure
- Leadership of a team of 5 engineers in an Agile scrum methodology
- Oversee the overall development life cycle, from design/planning, to implementation and support to maintain high standard of software quality
- Provide technical leadership to team members while taking active part in the team's tasks
- Mentor and advise teams in code reviews
- Work with multiple interfaces to understand product requirements, which translates into successful software design & development
Scope of work:
- At least 3 years leading development teams
- At least 5 years in high-throughput, low-latency server development
- In-depth experience in server-side development networking, multi-threaded, asynchronous, distributed environment, and microservice architecture
- Development experience with C++/.NET – a must
- In-depth knowledge with Scrum/Agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge with code testing methodology (unit tests, integration tests, DI, and Mockups)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, highly motivated, can-do approach
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.