About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies worldwide use our cutting-edge AI technology to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Current technology stack
React, Webpack, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in web development
- Fluent in JS / HTML / CSS
- Familiarity with the React framework
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process – design, development, and deployment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Backend programming experience in either Java / C# / Python / NodeJS
Scope of work:
- Design and code web applications using the latest stack (React, ES6, Webpack, type script etc.)
- Write a high quality, testable and reusable code
- Build a pixel-perfect, top-notch UI
- Be a major part of the team - bring your own ideas and have great influence on the product
- Learn and grow as an all-around professional
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.