About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Vertice is a new SaaS payments platform that helps businesses manage their global SaaS spend and payments with greater control, efficiency and flexibility. Vertice is coming out of stealth in January - the company is founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs who have delivered over $600M in exits, and backed by leading venture capitalists with deep fintech expertise.The product suite will include a UI dashboard, tracking, analytics, workflow management, ERP and payment services integrations, as well as perform real-time credit assessments.
Vertice is building now from scratch an R&D department of over 50, and you are going to be the first one!
SaaS payments platform
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Team Lead Java, 2 Senior React Developers, Senior Java Developer
Current technology stack
Java/Kotlin, React.js, MySQL, message queues and Kubernetes in AWS and via EKS
- Experience of 6+ years of commercial experience in Frontend frameworks
- Experience of 4+ years in React.js
- Experience in testing frameworks and CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills, english, ownership, dedication and a “can do” attitude
- Good understanding of architecture, software best practices and design patterns
Nice to have:
- Commercial experience in build large scale application
Scope of work:
- Take part in a “from scratch” development by the best practices possible together with the product owners and architect.
- Technically lead the React.js developers in the team and be a go to person as for Frontend and React.js best practices.
- Lead features from design to production, together with the product owner and with the mentoring and guidance of the team leader.
- Own the entire lifecycle of the features, development, code reviews, testing review, deployment, monitoring and support. You will be the only owner and supporter for your features.
- Take part in AGILE processes, planning, retrospective, impediments
- Make sure to develop clean code with high quality
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.