About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Software R&D and Talent Acquisition
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 700 employees
- 0-0,5 months of experience in recruitment
- Strong experience in closing IT positions
- Knowledge of the latest recruitment and selection processes and tools
- Ability to conduct the full-cycle recruitment process
- Self-driven and proactive person with analytical mindset
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- English and Polish at least B2
Scope of work:
- Source and recruit candidates by using a variety of headhunting and recruiting tools
- Take an active part in the implementation and optimization of the recruitment process
- Search for new channels to attract applicants
- Assess candidates’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Coordinate all interview stages (technical, project, and customer interviews)
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.