About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Software R&D and Talent Acquisition
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 700 employees
- 2-3 years of experience as an IT Recruiter, HR Generalist, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and evaluation
- Knowledge of the latest processes and tools in the recruiting field
- Comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process
- Experience with KPIs and data-driven approaches
- Understanding of local IT market (recruitment, registration, taxes) - as a must
- Creativity in generating ideas and proactivity in building or improving Recruitment / HR processes
- Proficient written & spoken English
Scope of work:
- Take part in establishing the recruitment process on the new site
- Сonsult, offer the best solution/strategy for finding candidates
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with the ability to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Build and coordinate the recruitment team
- Provide onboarding and adaptation processes for new co-workers
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.