About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Abra means new creation. We are recreating and changing the market speaking first and foremost - business. We harness the most innovative and advanced knowledge management technologies and adapt them to the different business needs of medium and large organizations in Israel.
Years on the market
company founded in 2020
Team size and structure
Up to 1,000 employees worldwide. Kyiv team – we start to build our company
We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant. If you are a kind of person who want to learn the deep processes and want stay up to date with the new relevant technologies, if you truly believe in quality and innovation and learning is apart from you - Come to take part in our creation!
- 1-3 years of experience in Professional Services consulting Salesforce - A must
- Salesforce Admin Certified - A must
- Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Desire to work in an agile and young environment
- Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial engineering preferred
Scope of work:
- Design solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform
- Hands on development and implementation
- Management and control of the health of the system
- Supporting user issues
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle
- Analyse optimize and monitor business performance based on pre-defined KPI
- Identify trends and behaviours from complex data and convert data into business conclusions
- Analyse and monitor performance, funnels, pain points, and proactively come up with actionable recommendations following data analysis
- Work with product team to prioritize business and information needs
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.