About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
As a Senior Data Engineer at Anodot, you will be joining a newly dynamic Data Infrastructure team in charge of multiple responsibilities across all data-oriented tasks fueling our incredible R&D team.
You will learn new things every day, implementing the newest technologies and data solutions in the market.
Come join us in using big data technology to support companies around the world.
Cloud Cost Monitoring
Years on the market
- At least 3-4 Years of experience, working with SQL in a large-scale data warehouse or data lakehouse environment such as Big-Query, Redshift, Snowflake.
- Excellent knowledge of database / dimensional modeling / data integration tools.
- Experience writing scripts in Python, Spark, Glue.
- Can-do attitude, hands-on approach, passionate about data.
- Experience working in cloud environment, preferably AWS, GCP, Azure
- Extensive experience dealing directly with customers regarding their data needs
Scope of work:
- Develop data-centric software using leading-edge big data technologies. These include database design, python, and near-real-time ETL pipelines, and dashboards.
- Be the go-to person for anything and everything regarding understanding the data - exploration, pipelines, analytics, etc.
- Gather data needs from customers and translate those requirements into a working database and analytic software.
- Collaborate with colleagues both locally and in remote locations.
- Influence the software architecture, performance and working procedures for building data and analytics
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Manage your own time, and work both independently and as part of a team
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.