About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Revuze is the first company to build a data warehouse of ready market research answers, helping brands cope with the fast-changing landscape of their categories via multiple product lines that serve any role and need in any size brand. Since 2013, Revuze has been servicing some of the biggest brands in the world with access to valuable consumer insights.
consumer insights, marketing research, voice of customer, net promoter score, CSAT, amazon list optimization, sentiment analysis, and customer experience
Tel Aviv, Israel
Current technology stack
Python, PySpark, SQL
- 4+ years experience working as a Data Engineer
- Proficiency with Python, PySpark, SQL
- Experience with Elastic, AWS
- Experience with ETL pipelines design, implementation and maintenance
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases and data modeling
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field
- Fast and self-learner with ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English
Scope of work:
- Design & develop our data pipelines infrastructure using our cloud infrastructure based on AWS
- Define the company’s data engineering roadmap and make sure it’s implemented using cutting-edge technologies
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the company such as data analysts, engineers and product managers
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.