Senior Data Infrastructure Engineer
About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Yotpo is a leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands offorward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s DiscountFurniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Yotpo'ssingle-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty,SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter,higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.Yotpo integrates with the tools online businesses use every day, includingGoogle, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martechstack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide includingNew York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of with server-side/Fullstack development
- Experience with one of the following languages – Java, Python, Scala,
- Go – an advantage
- Experience in planning & execution of complex systems
- Knowledge in Databases (SQL, NoSQL, Key-Value)
- Experience with Apache Spark, Apache Flink, KSQL – advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes – advantage
- Experience in building large scale data systems – advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new cutting edge technologies
Scope of work:
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.