About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client is a global online marketplace for freelance services.
As a Frontend Engineer, you'll be responsible for implementing core features, building infrastructure, and finding innovative solutions while working with cutting edge technologies (React, Redux, Vanilla.js, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, AWS and more). We're looking for top talent that's ready to level up their skills in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Years on the market
Current technology stack
React, Redux, Vanilla.js, Node.js, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, AWS
- At least 5 years of experience in web development and design
- BSc. in CS, engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, familiarity with cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO best practices
- Experience with browser APIs & front end performance optimizations
- Deep understanding of Computer Science principles and high-level analytical skills
- Fluent English
Scope of work:
- You develop it all! Including products and features
- You’ll be building and developing modules, data pipelines, and services
- Build packages, modules and reusable components that will be used across our codebase
- Design, develop, test and deploy high traffic features, with an emphasis on scalability and performance
- Be in charge of your team's technical domain - from design to production
- You own it - from design to production!
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.