About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Windward is a leading predictive intelligence company, fusing artificial intelligence and maritime expertise to digitalize the global maritime industry.
Windward’s AI-powered software solution provides real time information and insights on major seafaring vessels at sea, enabling stakeholders within the maritime eco-system to make intelligence-driven decisions to manage risk and achieve business and operational insights.
Windward’s customers include a number of leading participants across the maritime industry covering banks, commodity traders, insurers, government agencies, and major energy and shipping companies.
Years on the market
- 5+ years of experience in FE development (React) - a must
- 2+ years of experience in BE development using NodeJS - a must
- Experience in automatic testing, unit testing, CICD pipelines, etc
- Experience with virtualization (Docker and Kubernetes) – a must
- Experience with AWS services - a must
It will be a plus:
- Experience with GraphQL (client + server) - a big advantage
- Experience with NoSQL data stores like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, and Redis – an advantage
- Experience with Java or Python development – an advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch – an advantage
- Experience with Mapbox, google maps, and leaflet – an advantage
Scope of work:
- As part of your role, you’ll be using cutting-edge technologies including rich web applications using React, GraphQL, web services in Java, NodeJS, CI-CD with Jenkins, and Elasticsearch. In general, we’re always happy to adopt new technologies and new ideas!
- You will work shoulder to shoulder with the best product team in Tel Aviv, to figure out and deliver solutions to maritime problems at the forefront of the world regulation and geopolitical landscape.
- If you are a person who walks off the beaten path and wants to take part in the safety, security, and environmental health of the oceans and the seas – this is your opportunity to shine!
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.