About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Our client — is the world's largest irrigation company and the global leader in precision irrigation solutions committed to fight scarcity of food, water and land, for a sustainable future. The project delivers innovative, tailor-made irrigation and fertigation solutions to millions of farmers, allowing smallholders to large-scale agricultural producers, in over 110 countries, to grow more with lessTM.
Years on the market
30+ years on the market
Team size and structure
over 4000 employees worldwide. Kyiv team – we can start to build our Kyiv team
Current technology stack
C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, SQL, Restful APIs
- 3+ years of C#.Net / .NET Core experience, Entity Framework, SQL, Restful APIs, Http based protocols. Familiarity and experience
- 4+ years of proven experience building high-performing, scalable enterprise-grade systems
- Strong Knowledge and experience with micro-services architecture / event-driven architecture/distributed systems
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
As a plus:
- Cloud/Azure Functions/Apps/IOT-Hub/Event Hub/Kubernetes/Docker
- Azure storage services
- Familiarity with Agile process
Scope of work:
- Take a leading part with the design, development, deployment and devops of our smart irrigation digital tools
- Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Develop high quality and complicated backend products
- Plan and implement tests to maintain the best quality products
- Take active part in the design, implementation and support of our devops tools
- Collaborate with other engineers to build and deploy solutions
- Work closely with product and design teams
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.