About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Varonis, founded in 2005, is a software company headquartered in New York, with an R&D office in Israel, operations in 150 countries, a Nasdaq capitalization of $6bn, over 2,000 employees, and 7,000+ customers worldwide. The company is a pioneer in data security and analytics, and it’s currently developing a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze, and protect unstructured data.
Team size and structure
Team size and structure: Up to 2000 employees worldwide; 5 departments, up to 50 employees across locations in Eastern Europe
Current technology stack
C#, Azure, multithreading, .NET Core, .NET 5, microservices
- At least 3 years leading development teams
- At least 5 years in high-throughput low-latency servers’ development
- In-depth experience in server-side development networking, multi-threaded, asynchronous, distributed environment, and micro-service architecture
- Development experience with C++/.NET – a must
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge with code testing methodology (unit tests, integration tests, DI, Mockups)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, highly motivated, can-do approach
- Familiarity with message brokers like RabbitMQ/Kafka – an advantage
- Cloud development, especially in Azure environment - an advantage
Scope of work:
- Lead 5 engineers in an Agile scrum methodology
- Oversee the overall development life cycle, from design/planning to implementation and support to maintain high standard of software quality
- Provide technical leadership to the team members while taking active part in the team tasks
- Mentor and advise team members in code reviews
- Work with multiple interfaces, to understand product requirements thus translating to successful software design & development
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.