About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Revuze is the first company to build a data warehouse of ready market research answers, helping brands cope with the fast-changing landscape of their categories via multiple product lines that serve any role and need in any size brand. Since 2013, Revuze has been servicing some of the biggest brands in the world with access to valuable consumer insights.
Current technology stack
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with Asp.net core and web apis
- Experience with relational databases (MsSql/MySql)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch,Cassandra,Redis)
- Experience with cloud development (preferably AWS Cloud)
- Experience with SOA, microservices and containers (docker)
- Experience in Agile development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Python experience
- Experience with Big Data processing frameworks and tools
- B.sc degree in Computer Science
Scope of work:
- Work alongside our product department solving complex problems and implementing new features working with cutting-edge technologies
- Working on a daily basis in an agile environment
- Working in a dynamic, scrum team
- Designing, developing and modifying current systems (applications & APIs)
- Recognizing new technologies and tools for the needs of ongoing projects
- Making proof-of-concept for selected technologies
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.