About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client is Advanced Defense Systems. For over 70 years, the Company has pioneered advances in defense, cyber and security solutions for air, land, sea, and space. Our innovations are based on extensive operational experience and understanding of evolving combat requirements. They enable the rapid development of effective solutions for complex battlespace challenges.
Always ahead ‒ we ensure an ongoing advantage for our worldwide client base. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our customer service, as well as expanding our global industrial cooperation programs.
Years on the market
Current technology stack
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering / another relevant degree
- 4+ years of experience in Backend development in the Node.js environment
- Experience in developing microservices - Dockers
- Proven experience in the design and architecture of large systems
- Experience in Linux, NoSQL, Queues
- Experience in K8S, Elastic, RabbitMQ, Redis - a plus
Scope of work:
- Full responsibility for all stages of development including design, quality, integrations and installations
- Requirements analysis and content writing
- New content development, bug fixes, code reviews
- Work with other development teams: Frontend, Backend, QA, DevOps
- Technological knowledge center, training young developers
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.