About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The client company represents a broad range of tools and organizations to help facilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration-related strategic planning in more than 170 countries, guaranteeing the efficiency, quality management, compliance, reporting, and case management.
The company is recognized as the best strategic immigration partner by Chambers, Best Lawyers and Who’s Who. The company counts with more than 4,400 technical and immigration professionals, located in over 50 offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA.
New York, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, business, or related discipline preferred
- At least 10 years of experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, preferably in the consulting or information technology sectors
- PMP, Scrum Certification highly preferred
- Experience with O365 suite of tools, Microsoft project, SharePoint sites
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, designing, resolving, and documenting complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and external vendors
- Experience impacting transformative strategy within a large enterprise environment
- Self-motivated, Self-driven, enthusiastic, and a passionate team player
- Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, and strong organizational skills
- Must be extremely structured to keep a team organized
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle projects and multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong experience with waterfall and agile methodology
- Capable of strategic thinking and moving strategic plans into action
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of project planning tools
- Flexible to travel when required
Scope of work:
- Successful management of firmwide project(s), ensuring projects are completed on time, within scope and budget
- Work with the sponsor to define business case, project scope, success criteria and KPI’s
- Work with the cross functional teams to confirm the approach, milestones, and the plan
- Develop and track detailed project plans, milestones to action, monitor and track progress
- Report progress across multiple projects to all relevant stakeholders, escalate to EPMO Director as required
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs by following a formal change request process through the EPMO Board
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues / risk to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation using firm standard tools and guidelines
- Follow project management discipline, methodology and best practices
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.