About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
KAZUAR is a cyber-security startup offering a fresh game-changing solution for data and access security. Our products create self-contained, cryptographically isolated workspaces which provide cyber protection against the most sophisticated strategic threats to businesses and organizations.
We are expanding our group of proactive, self-motivated, and diligent individuals who have a creative and resourceful attitude, and who work both independently and in a team environment. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values.
Team size and structure
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years with python
- Experience in the development of User space applications in Linux
- Object-oriented programming & design skills (at least 3+ years)
- Ability to comprehend sophisticated systems, including client-server architecture
- Ability to debug and analyze using debuggers, profiling tools, and Linux audit tools
- Resourcefulness, high technical and analytical capabilities
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity domain.
- Team player – hungry to succeed with the driven team
- Computer Science degree or equivalent premium military training
- Working with and configuring virtual machines
- Experience with PyTest or similar unit-testing framework.
- Networking knowledge
- Work experience with Linux API, like socket, ioctl, poll, etc.
Scope of work:
- Design and develop Kazuar endpoint product on top of Linux OS
- Build and maintain efficient features as well as the Endpoint business logic in Python
- Analyze and debug the entire endpoint system, using logs, debugger, profile tools and Linux auditing tools on order find root cause of system abnormal behaviors
- Write design documents and present them to your team and system-architect
- Manage testing and bug fixes while working closely with the QA team
- Work with our product management to understand the customer needs
- Coach junior team members
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the expanding R&D team and develop KAZUAR’s product through excellent MVP and exceptional quality to provide an outstanding value to our customers. In this critical, team-oriented role, you will be a partner of our R&D development teams. You will be responsible for designing an ingenuine product, developing prioritized features and driving great quality through collaboration with your team and other organizational teams - engineering, QA, DevOps/IT, and Product, to create a secure, scalable, high-quality solution for our customers. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of driven professionals, learn to develop extreme security products, simplify high complexity systems, and work with the market to meet the high-value demand of our customers, which refer to the solution as the next generation of cyber security
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.