About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The client company represents a broad range of tools and organizations to help facilitate the transfer of employees worldwide. We provide immigration-related strategic planning in more than 170 countries, guaranteeing efficiency, quality management, compliance, reporting, and case management. The company is recognized as the best strategic immigration partner by Chambers, Best Lawyers, and Who’s Who. The company has more than 4,400 technical and immigration professionals in over 50 offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
more than 5,000 employees
- 4+ years as a ServiceNow Developer with experience developing in the following areas:
- CSM: Engagement Massager, Case Management, Agent Workspace, Communities
- ITSM: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog
- Service Portals
- Performance Analytics, Dashboards
- Flow Designer, Workflow, Virtual Agent Topics, Integration Hub
- Scoped Applications
- Test Management and ATF
- Application integrations using APIs, web services, scripts, transform maps, etc.
- 2+ years as a member of an Agile, Scrum, or Kanban team
- 1+ years as an ITOM Administrator
- Broad general knowledge of IT infrastructure topology including typical application, server, and networking configurations
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework especially as it pertains to the CMDB model and governance
- Comprehension of the ServiceNow CSDM model
- Strong communication skills that include the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of database fundamentals
Scope of work:
- Align ServiceNow platform capabilities to business strategy and ServiceNow roadmap
- Develop, test, and implement new capabilities on the ServiceNow platform
- Assist with ServiceNow upgrades, action skipped changes, and create/run tests
- Stay current on ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.