Software Development Team Leader
About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client is a global platform connecting businesses with on-demand freelancers in the simplest way possible, helping anyone anywhere succeed. Client’s mission is to revolutionize how the world works together. We exist to democratize access to talent and to provide talent with access to opportunities so anyone can grow their business, brand, or dreams. From small businesses to Fortune 500, over 4 million customers worldwide worked with freelance talent in the past year, ensuring their workforces remain flexible, adaptive, and agile.
We are looking for a brilliant hands-on Full Stack Development Team Leader to join our top-notch technology team. As a Team Leader, you will have the autonomy and the authority to lead a team that builds amazing products in an agile development lifecycle. You will join a high-cadence, highly technical, and savvy group of doers who are building Fiverr’s products and platforms.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
What are the qualifications?
- MSc. BSc. in Computer Sciences from a top university, or equivalent
- A Doer, a leader, a winner, a savvy hands-on coder, highly analytical, a bar raiser, and a team player
- One who can translate product goals into high-quality beautiful products
- 7 years of experience in front-end or full-stack development with at least 1 year of leadership
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, familiarity with cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO best practices
- Experience with browser APIs & front end performance optimizations
- Great 360 collaboration and communication skills
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
We’re not about checklists. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements for this role but still feel passionate about the position and think it’ll make your life more fulfilling, we want to hear from you.
Scope of work:
What am I going to do?
- Lead a team of developers through the product life cycle - architecture, design, development, quality, and production
- Hands-on development of features (~50% of the time)
- Work closely with other participants in the team - product, design, and BI
- Grow and coach the team's talent
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.