About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader with a mission to protect data and all paths to it. We protect the data of over 6,000 global customers from cyberattacks through all stages of their digital transformation. Our products are informed by the Imperva Research Lab, a global threat intelligence community that feeds the latest security and compliance expertise into our solutions.
San Mateo, California
- Good understanding of Linux system: deployment, configuration, packaging distribution methods, LVM, security, performance, kernel customization
- Extensive experience in Python or other dynamic programming language
- Python/bash/shell programming (not just scripting) skills
It will be a plus:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in System Linux or Linux-oriented DevOps (RedHat-based system preferable)
- Knowledge in Virtualization & Cloud systems (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP)
Scope of work:
- As a part of the R&D Infra Team, developing the platform configuration and control layers of Imperva’s end-product - primarily relating to the kernel, OS, and virtualization infrastructure such as VMWare, AWS, Azure, and more
- Developing features with Python, incorporating new technologies from the DevOps world
- You will research, develop, and integrate Linux capabilities into Imperva’s products, including – HA, rollback/snapshots, performance improvements, packaging and automatic deployment, security hardening, and more
- Using creative thinking and technological solutions for building new methods for the products’ solution
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.