Kaltura is looking for a leading SQL Server DBA expert that wants to work on complexand diverse DB and Data technologies.
We are developing an innovative video platform as a service offering, running on AWSand providing an over-the-top TV platform for telecommunication and media companies.
If you share our passion for building high-scale and complex distributed systems andwould like to take a leading role in giving the best quality TV experience to millions of customers around the globe, this job is for you.
Kaltura’s (NYSE:KLTR) mission is to power any video experience for any organization—live, on-demand, or real-time. We not only want to make using video simpler, but we also want to better people’s lives through video. Founded in 2006, Kaltura is now a global leader in the video market, with millions of people using our products daily to teach, learn, watch, connect, and collaborate. Among our customers, you’ll find morethan 1000 global, well-known organizations.
15+ years since starting the company, we continue to foster a diverse and collaborative work environment where everyone gets a say. Our team is currently 700+ people, and we’re still growing. We have offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv, but our technology is all in the cloud.
Kaltura has a fast-paced environment where initiative is always encouraged. Together with our hybrid work model and flexible state of mind, you get the right conditions for creative juices to flow freely. Thanks to our long line of products, cultivation of rich collaborative culture and care for each Kalturian, you’ll never run out of room to grow and evolve.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! Webelieve in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you thinkthis is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
- 2-4 years' experience as MSSQL infrastructure Database Administrator – MUSTPostgreSQL experience - MUST
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving database-related issues andproblems - MUST
- Managing production environments - MUST
- Ability to monitor database performance and optimizing it to ensure maximumefficiency and availability - MUST
- Knowledge with maintaining backup and recovery procedures and controllingaccess to sensitive data
- Experience with providing technical support to end-users and other IT personnel& Collaborating with developers to design and implement new database systems and applications
- Proactive, highly motivated individual & self-learning abilities - MUST
- Experience in the design and implementation of data integration and migration projects
- Strong Experienced with Cloud technologies (AWS, AZURE) - Advantage knowledge with preparing reports on database usage and performance, and making recommendations for improvements