About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Morphisec, the leading provider of the Cyber Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire an experienced Manual QA engineer to join our Security Center team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth. Our team is located at the Cyber Security Center in Israel, but we foster a remote-friendly environment
Years on the market
- 1+ years of proven experience in supporting international enterprise organizations, preferably with information security/cyber solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience with MS-based OS, endpoints, servers, environments, tools, and applications is a must
- Intermediate knowledge in Linux OS, including: commonly used commands, software installation, service management, and log analysis
- Basic understanding of VDI environments
- Team player with strong teamwork skills, creative, self-starter, can-do approach, takes initiative, "thinks outside of the box”, gets things done
- Must be capable of working well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, fluency in additional languages a distinct advantage
Scope of work:
- You will work with our Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineering, Engineering, and Product teams to ensure customers can successfully operate our products
- You will be the go-to person at Morphisec for customer issues
- You will actively collaborate with other global team members to put together the required tools, methods, playbooks, and processes for the product’s support
- You will own and perform:
o Troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues
o The processes to ensure customer satisfaction
o The activities with Engineering and product teams related to customer issues
- Knowledge of Cloud-based services, e.g., AWS, Azure, an advantage
- B.Sc. degree in computer sciences
- Prior knowledge and understanding of cyber-related concepts like: exploits, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, malwares, etc., a big advantage
- Experience working with IT deployment tools (SCCM, GPO), Integration with third party Enterprise components such as SIEM (e.g., Splunk, QRadar), Directory Services (AD), and mail systems
- Scripting knowledge with any of the following, PowerShell or CMD (batch)
- Security concepts and protocols knowledge (e.g., SSL, Certificates, keystores, etc.
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.