About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Morphisec, the leading provider of the Cyber Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire an experienced Support Engineer to join its Security Center team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth. The team is located at the Cyber Security Center in Israel, but we foster a remote-friendly environment.
Years on the market
- 3+ years of proven experience in supporting international enterprise organizations, preferably with information security/cyber solutions
- Knowledge and experience with MS-based OS, endpoints, servers, environments, tools, and applications is a must
- Knowledge in Linux OS, including: commonly used commands, software installation, service management, and log analysis
- Understanding of VDI environments
- Team player with strong teamwork skills, creative, self-starter, can-do approach, takes initiative, "thinks outside of the box”, gets things done
- Must be capable of working well both independently and as part of a team
- English - Upper-intermediate
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Cloud-based services, e.g., AWS, Azure, is an advantage B.Sc. degree in computer sciences
- Prior knowledge and understanding of cyber-related concepts like: exploits, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, malware, etc., a big advantage
- Experience working with IT deployment tools (SCCM, GPO), Integration with third party Enterprise components such as SIEM (e.g., Splunk, QRadar), Directory Services (AD), and mail systems
- Scripting knowledge with either PowerShell or CMD
- Security concepts and protocols knowledge
Scope of work:
- You will work with our Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineering, Engineering, and Product teams to ensure customers can successfully operate our products
- You will be the go-to person at Morphisec for customer issues
- You will actively collaborate with other global team members to put together the required tools, methods, playbooks, and processes for the product’s support
You will own and perform:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues
- The processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Relevant activities within the engineering and product teams related to customer issues
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.