About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our customer uses AI to deliver autonomous analytics in real time, across all data types, at enterprise scale. Unlike the manual limitations of traditional business intelligence, they provide analysts with great oversight over their business thanks to a self-service AI platform that runs continuously to eliminate blind spots, alert incidents, and investigate root causes. The company has nearly 100 customers in digital transformation industries like eCommerce, fintech, adtech, telco, gaming, including Microsoft, Lyft, Waze, and King.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 200 employees worldwide
- Investigating and troubleshooting complex customer issues, while being responsible to follow up, provide resolution, and verify customer satisfaction
- Communicating customer issues and requests to product management and R&D
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Provide reliable technical assistance with complex and advanced product issues, to internal andexternal customers while serving as a technical lead focal point
- Follow up with customers and internal teams for issue resolution, Manage bug workflows and work in close contact with related R&D teams
- Maintain and manage our internal Knowledge Base
Scope of work:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical support or deployment role in the telecom or SaaS domain, in the areas of mobile networks, performance monitoring, and network optimizations
- Knowledge of Linux as the leading OS
- Understanding of data warehousing fundamentals and concepts
- Ability to interpret systems performance metrics (CPU, I/O, RAM, Network stats)
- Database migration and ETL experience
- Experience in SQL, REST, Data Collection, and API integration
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers via face-to-face email or phone with excellent customer service skills
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities and strong technical orientation
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-managed and team-oriented
- Able to handle and escalate issues as needed
- Scripting/coding experience in any programming language
- Good understanding of any of major Cloud service providers ecosystem
- Good understanding of database concepts, methodologies, and query lifecycle
- Experience using 3rd party UI, ETL, and BI tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Informatica, Pentaho,Qlik, Grafana, Amplitude, etc.
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA, Kibana, PostmanBonus
- Experience with Python
- Solid understanding of mobile network and architecture
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.