About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
The position is in the cardiovascular and neuromodulation department.
The product: sophisticated navigation system, the Medical Positioning System (gMPS(TM)), that uses proprietary technology for real-time tracking of sub-millimeter sized sensors. These sensors can be mounted on needles, guidewires, catheters, or other medical devices used for minimally-invasive intra-body navigation. The 3-D position and orientation of the sensors can be calculated in real time and projected graphically on a fluoroscope, CT, MRI, ultrasound, or 3-D reconstructed image of the anatomy.
Current technology stack
C/C++, Linux, QT framework, OpenGL
- B.Sc. In Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in OOP on large-scale systems
- Skillful in software design, architecture, and documentation
- Knowledge in Linux
- Write high-quality clean code
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player in Agile environment
- Robust unit testing and debugging skills
- Proven fluency in English
- Experienced in modern C++
- Experienced in QT framework
- Experienced in signal processing
- Experienced in algorithm development and mathematics
- Experienced in OpenGL
- Experienced in global companies
- Experienced in the medical devices industry or other highly regulated industries
Scope of work:
- Software development using C++ 17 and QT, creating cutting-edge technology
- Develop high-quality and clean code software, using best practices and coding standards
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, requirements reviews, technical reviews, design reviews, and code reviews
- Take ownership of complex challenges, solve problems and create robust solutions
- Collaborate and build trust-based relationships locally and globally in an Agile environment
- Translate requirements to design and tasks breakdown
- Debugging, Unit testing, and prototyping
- Commit to high-quality delivery, meeting projects' schedule
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.