About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Established in 1971, Tabor Electronics has become a world-leading source of high-end test and measurement equipment. Tabor has earned global recognition for its highly skilled workforce and innovative engineering capabilities. In addition to offering a full range of self-branded instruments, Tabor is also a world-class OEM that private-labels a variety of products for industry leaders. The Company’s extensive product portfolio includes pulse, function and arbitrary waveform generators, high-voltage amplifiers, waveform and modulation creation software and more in various platforms, interfaces and frequency ranges. Technologically advanced, featuring the highest levels of performance,
reliability, and most importantly, price-competitive, Tabor’s products are sought-after in a diverse array of applications.
Current technology stack
.NET, WPF, MVVM, C++, Microsoft Visual Studio, WinForms, Python, MatLab, CD/CI Tools, QT Libraries, Linux embedded, Java
- At least BSc. in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience
- Basic background in signal processing
- C, C++, C#, Python and Matlab
- Development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
Any of the following is an advantage:
- Linux environment development experience (Bash, Makefile, gnutools, LKM, Buildroot and Yocto)
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Experience with source control: SVN, Git
- Knowledge of low-level protocols like UART, PCIe, USB, SPI, an I2C
Scope of work:
- Implementation and testing the algorithms developed by our hardware team
- Solve challenging problems at significant scale
- Be an actively contributing member of a development team, and have a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of a mission-critical project
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.