About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first Secure Service Access Edge (SASE) platform to secure all enterprise edges - sites, mobile users, and Cloud resources - through a global Cloud-native platform that relies on software instead of the current multi-protocol label switching (MPLS).
Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible to all users and locations. Using Cato, customers can easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and Cloud applications, enable secure branch internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
What we envisioned 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security. This is a more cost-efficient model that has benefits for networking, as it is scalable and quick.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
- Strong technical background in data center operations / systems administration
- At least 2 years working and administering Linux systems with deep understanding of the system & networking
- Experience working and administering physical servers remotely and using automation tools
- Knowledge in networking and internet technologies - e.g., HTTP/S, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, proxies, routing protocols, etc
- Experience working with administering networking equipment – switches, routers, firewalls, etc
- Strong troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Process-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent communication in English and great teamwork skills
- Work schedule is Sunday – Thursday, working with the IL team remotely during Cato’s routine global maintenance windows
It will be a plus:
- Programming and scripting experience - e.g., Python, Bash
- Experience with configuration management – e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and SaaS operations in general
Scope of work:
We are looking for an experienced System Operations Engineer to join the Operations team. In this critical role, you will support our growing operation, network and systems. You will play a pivotal role in administering our internal systems, and helping to expand & maintain Cato’s global network and production service. In this position, you can innovate, build best practice processes, and consistently work with new ideas and technologies.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security Cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss this chance!
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.