System Linux Expert
About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our client is synonymous with dynamic defense, daring innovation, and technological ingenuity. For over 70 years, the company has pioneered advances in defense solutions for air, land, sea, space, and cyber. Our innovations are based on extensive operational experience and understanding of evolving combat requirements. They enable the rapid development of effective solutions for complex challenges on a variety of fronts.
Always ahead ‒ we ensure ongoing advantages for our global client base. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our customer service, as well as expanding our global industrial cooperation programs.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
- At least two years of experience as a Linux specialist in a large organization
- At least two years of experience in managing large VMware-based virtualization environments
- At least two years of experience in setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting Linux servers
- Writing and developing automation tools in the field of System infrastructures in the Linux environment
- Knowledge and familiarity with a cloud environment - AWS, Azure
- Experience with Windows operating systems
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of working with Docker / Kubernetes - an advantage
- Knowledge and familiarity with Open Shift - an advantage
- Knowledge of planning, setting up and implementing storage solutions (NetApp) - an advantage
- Familiarity with Puppet / Ansible distribution tools - a plus
- Experience writing scripts - an advantage
Scope of work:
- Leading infrastructural projects, examining and implementing new technologies in the field of system virtualization
- Accompanying and supporting Linux infrastructures in a distributed and complex systems environment
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.