About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. is synonymous with dynamic defense, daring innovation, and technological ingenuity. For over 70 years, the company has pioneered advances in defense solutions for air, land, sea, space, and cyber. Our innovations are based on extensive operational experience and understanding of evolving combat requirements. They enable the rapid development of effective solutions for complex challenges on a variety of fronts.
Always ahead ‒ we ensure ongoing advantages for our global client base. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our customer service, as well as expanding our global industrial cooperation programs
Defense systems and cyber security
Current technology stack
IP / TCP, RS422, SNMP, REST API, Web Socket
- Extensive experience in testing complex systems (over 3 years), preference for those with experience in testing operational systems
- REST API, Web Socket
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as: IP / TCP, RS422, SNMP
- Experienced in network message monitoring tools, loads and performance.
- Understanding and knowledge of software testing methodologies, including control of the software life cycle and the integration of tests into them
An advantage to specialize in one or more of the following fields:
- Operational training for mission planning, extraction and fusion of information (SHOV systems), integrated operational training
- Familiarity with automated open source tools for software testing and development in Web and micro-services environments
- An advantage for knowing automatic tools for software testing and development in environments such as matlab or python
- Familiarity with software requirements documents and M.A. requirements and the ability to analyze requirements and characterize the form of testing for each requirement
- Ability to analyze system characterization documents, system requirements and operational documents
- An advantage for the ability to analyze and function test algorithms used in the software component
- The ability to formulate the concept of the tests and define them, and write the test documents STR (STD, STP)
- Ability to define test scenarios and experience in running system test scenarios
- Experience working with fault management tools and knowledge of test scenario planning and management tools
- Good English at reading and writing level
- Ability to self-transport
- Commitment to the task, willingness to invest, meeting pressures at work
- Teamwork, punctuality, conveying messages in a constructive way
- Alertness to details, theoretical technical ability, analytical ability, logical analysis
- Ability to persevere in routine and Sisyphean work
- Has systemic insight, self-study ability, good interpersonal communication, tolerance
- Good self-time management ability, "press ahead" and initiative
- The ability to separate between the main and the plain
- Willingness to work at unusual hours
- Fast learning ability
- Ability to articulate clearly
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
Scope of work:
- Planning and performing tests of systems and arrays consisting of multidisciplinary subsystems, including defining the test measures required to find system faults in all the required aspects, fault management, writing specifications
- Tests and documents the results of the test run, and the management of the work plans for the tests
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.