About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
AllSTARSIT is looking for Talent Sourcing Specialists to join our team. We are looking for active and motivated professionals to help the recruiting team find qualified candidates and meet the company's growing hiring needs.
Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 700 employees
- Experience in attracting talent, preferably in the IT industry
- Hands-on experience with multiple channels to find candidates
- Good knowledge of specialized search tools
- Ability to analyze information and generate useful ideas
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
- Intermediate level of English
As a plus:
- Previous hiring or sourcing experience
- Understanding of leading IT trends in the global labor market
Scope of work:
- Proactively seek out job candidates using multiple channels and creativity
- IT labor market analysis and data collection
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.