About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Varonis, founded in 2005, is a software company headquartered in New York, with an R&D office in Israel, operations in 150 countries, a Nasdaq capitalization of $6bn, over 2,000 employees, and 7,000+customers worldwide. The company is a pioneer in data security and analytics, and it’s currently developing a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze, and protect unstructured data.
Team size and structure
Up to 2,000 employees worldwide. Kyiv team – 5 departments, up to 50 employees
Current technology stack
C# , SQL, Grok, JRuby, RabbitMq, Kafka, Azure
- 2-5 years' experience in managing development teams (2-6 ppl)
- 5-10 years’ experience in software development (coding - mainly C#)
- Working and leading Agile development process
- Experienced in large-scale distributed systems (microservices architecture)
- Working with storage and databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience with building data infrastructures
- Experience with Cloud environment
- Experience with Big Data processing
- Experience with Azure
Scope of work:
- Lead an excellent backend infrastructure development team – through recruitment,mentoring, and day-to-day management
- Recruit new team members
- Own your services: from design, development, testing, continuous integration, production deploy, monitor, and get feedback
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Work closely with the product, infrastructure, and DevOps teams
- Perform ongoing research and prototyping for new features and product ideas
- Research new technologies and adapting them for use within the company’s product
- Managing team sprints acting as Scrum Master
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.