About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Revuze is looking for a Senior Frontend Team Leader (Angular) to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Senior Frontend Team Leader, you should be comfortable around Angular and Typescript coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d be happy to hear from you.
Team size and structure
Over 500 employees worldwide, Poland/Ukraine team – we start to build our Poland and Ukraine team
Current technology stack
Angular (10+), TypeScript, Figma (or similar tool), AWS
- 3+ years experience with angular 2+ (typescript, rxjs)
- 2+ years experience as team leader (leading 2+ team members)
- Experience with git
- Experience with Figma (or similar tool)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Experience with Docker
- Familiar with AWS
Scope of work:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Lead a team of frontend developers and mentor them
- Design client-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.