About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Cato is the world’s first SASE platform, converging SD-WAN and network security into a global, cloud-native service. Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible for all users and locations. Using Cato, customers easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and cloud applications, enable secure branch Internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
Team size and structure
• Computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers – Advantage
• Familiarity with VPNs, IPSEC, security protocols, and standards
• Previous experience as a Support Engineer (Tier 1– security companies) – Advantage
• Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments – Advantage
• Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider- Advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
• Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
• Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
• Team player
• Commitment is required for a minimum of 4 shifts a week as well during weekends and public holidays
• Working hours: 2 shifts – 7:00 to 15:00 or 15:00-23:00
Scope of work:
• Provide technical support for CATO Networks customers around the world
• Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout resolution
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping a positive, and “can-do” attitude
• Be a focal point for the customer’s needs and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
• Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales, and finance
• Track and monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities.- Be a part of a building and expanding the company’s Global Support Services
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.