About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Cato is the world’s first SASE platform, converging SD-WAN and network security into a global, cloud-native service. Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible for all users and locations. Using Cato, customers easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and cloud applications, enable secure branch Internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Years on the market
Team size and structure
• 2+ years experience in technical support role/NOC experience
• Experience with IT support including operating systems, applications, and networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, SSL Network fundamentals, and commonly-used network protocols
• Knowledge of switching and internet routing technologies and strong network diagnostic skills
• Understanding of network monitoring concepts
• Highly customer-oriented with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively work with people in your immediate team and with departments in or outside of the company, as well as work independently as required
• Ability to work under pressure, in stressful situations, and in a 24×6 production environment while balancing multiple priorities
• Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly
• Fast learner in a rapidly changing environment
• Team player
• High-level English – Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Working hours: 2 shifts – 7:00 to 15:00 or 15:00-23:00
Scope of work:
• Responsible for monitoring CATO Networks global network which includes Cato’s servers
• Network equipment and SaaS application
• Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally when needed
• Perform system and network analysis by using well-defined toolsets for proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, and incident response (packet capture, application performance management, Syslog, Netflow, etc)
• Provide T2 support for CATO Networks customers around the world
• Working directly with worldwide service providers and vendors (ISPs) to provide last mile monitoring service for Cato’s customers
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.