About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our partner Imperva is an international cybersecurity company. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications via an API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive information. At Imperva, test engineering goes beyond testing; the teams engage in every phase of the software development lifecycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with developers, project managers, and cross-functional teams.
San Mateo, California
Team size and structure
Up to 2000 worldwide, 35+ team members in Eastern Europe
- 3+ years' experience in Java + TestNG (or similar) automation framework
- Experience in automated API testing
- Experience in Linux/UNIX, including basic scripting experience with Bash
- Knowledge of SQL databases and experience in JDBC
- Upper-intermediate+ English
As a plus:
- Experience in VMware and DevOps tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Big Data databases
- Experience in legacy projects
- Experience in large-scale automation projects
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
Scope of work:
- Work in international/remote teams
- Work closely with the product teams for installing the latest versions, applying the latest features, and provide feedback
- Technical aptitude for Java, software design and architecture, and automation infrastructure issues
- Drive and improve quality, root cause analysis through working with the various product features and opening enhancements
- Ability to adopt new testing technologies, tools, analysis, and infrastructure
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.