About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our partner Imperva is an international cybersecurity company. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users via API call from the moment they enter applications, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive information. At Imperva, test engineering goes beyond testing; the teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test engineers collaborate with developers, project managers, and cross-functional teams.
We protect 6200+ enterprises and millions of people daily. The Imperva platform includes database activity monitoring and a database firewall, database assessments, and Big Data security products designed to protect databases, files, and web applications both in physical and virtual environments.
- 3+ years of experience in Java (or other OOP) development – required
- Experience in automation development – required
- Experience with Linux operation system – required
- Experience with automation framework (TestNG or similar) – required
- Experience in developing test plans and implementation of test automation – required
- Strong analytical, quick learner, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently – required
- Out of the box problem solver
- Team player
A big plus to have:
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure) and virtual environment (vCenter, Hyper-V)
- Experience in test design
Scope of work:
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for all testing aspects of the products (On-premises and Cloud), including; participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and performing hands-on activities such as; test plan design/test automation design, development of tests automation, and code reviews.
The ideal candidates must be familiar with test automation processes, methodologies, and tools, and must have a track record of very high technical competence and individual accomplishments that include strong coding skills.
- Defining and developing end-to-end modern automatic tests within Imperva’s automation framework
- Plan, design, develop, and execute Java-based automated tests for complex features
- Testing new and existing products which are the tip of the spear of the company in charge of providing high-level security insights to our customers
- Handling various challenges of a multi-platform distributed environment
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.