About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Revuze is an AI solution company, which helps other companies — from multinationals to start-ups — monitor the e-commerce market, identify emerging trends, and assess products’ strengths and weaknesses
Years on the market
9+ years on the market from 2011
Team size and structure
over 500 employees worldwide
- Great coding skills (Python, C# , SQL)
- Solid skills in framework design
- Knowledge of fundamentals of QA methodology. A QA automation engineer should be well versed in manual and automated testing
- Experience in CI and CD (jenkins)
- Experience in testing APIs
- Experience in Big data
- Proficient in using various automated qa tools
- Soft skills
- An ability to communicate and collaborate
- Eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of development methodologies
Scope of work:
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically
- Conduct various tests for systems, networks, applications, databases, software
- Log and document errors in the tracking system
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with manual QA engineers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product marketing managers) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow
- Take part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features
- Cooperate with a development team to formulate the tasks and explain post-release user feedback
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.