About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Spot by NetApp® is the undoubtable unicorn of the Cloud world. By continuously optimizing cloud infrastructure to always be highly available and for the lowest possible cost, we revolutionize the way businesses manage their cloud. Spot is a fast-paced startup that operates within NetApp and enjoys all benefits of a large-scale organization while maintaining the startup culture, mentality, and pace.
What is OceanCD?
OceanCD is an innovative product from Spot by Netapp that recently has been released and focuses on solving the hardest challenges of continuous delivery for cloud-native apps like canary deployments, continuous verification, and end-to-end deployment visibility.It’s SaaS platform that operates customer’s K8s cluster and manages the full cycle of deployment.
We are looking for people that like building and testing products for Dev and DevOps, are familiar with SaaS, K8s, and container technologies. We are building a culture of constant learning, empowerment, and trust and looking for technological experts that will contribute to these values. We expect that a Test Automation Engineer would contribute to building a culture of technological excellence, empowerment, and innovation.
San Francisco, California
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 250 employees worldwide
- DevOps understanding is required
- Monitoring tools (i.e Grafana/Prometheus/DataDog/KIBANA atc) and network (Ingress/Load Balancers, Service Mesh solutions, etc) understanding – a must
- At least 1 year of experience in K8S on a production environment – orchestration, deployment types, and CI/CD pipelines.
- QA / Automation experience (Selenium is a plus)
- At least 5 years Hands On of experience in the software industry
- Coding experience – at least 2 years
- NOC experience - is a huge plus
Scope of work:
- Develop and maintain Test Automation framework for Regression Testing
- Develop and maintain Selenium test scripts using Java
- In-depth knowledge of API testing manual and automated
- Build execute API automated tests using automation frameworks (SoapUI, Postman, or ReadyAPI)
- Good knowledge of response errors or ability to identify and troubleshoot through Browser testing utilizing web tools
- Knowledge of mature Agile process and operations ceremonies and willingness to be vocal in all ceremonies
- Investigate and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.