About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in Israel in 2004. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US.
AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and more than 700 talented Software Engineers.
About the Project
Our Partner is an International Cyber Security company.They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via an API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive.At our company, Test Engineering goes beyond testing, the teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions.Test Engineers collaborate with Dev, PM, and cross-functional teams.
San Mateo, California
Team size and structure
32 in Kyiv. Company size: up to 2000
Current technology stack
Java, OOP, Linux, Selenium, UI
• 3+ years of experience in Java (or other OOP) development
• Experience in automation development; - Experience with Linux operation system
• Experience with UI automation technologies (Selenium, TestNG, or similar)
• Experience in developing test plans and implementation of test automation
• Upper-Intermediate English
As a plus:
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure) and virtual environment (vCenter, Hyper-V)
• Experience in test design
• Strong analytical, fast learner, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
• Out of the box problem solver
Scope of work:
• Defining and developing end-to-end modern automatic tests within Imperva’s automation framework
• Plan, design, develop and execute Java-based automated tests for complex features
• Testing new and existing products is the tip of the company’s spear in charge of providing high— level security insights to our customers
• Handling various challenges of a multi-platform distributed environment
Flexible working conditions: Office (Gulliver BC, Kyiv), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, free music lessons.
Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.